The Dayton Bujinkan Dojo is holding a blackbelt seminar focusing on Shodan, Nidan, Sandan and Yondan material from its adult student training curriculum. The workshop is open to active adult students of the Dayton Bujinkan Dojo or referred students who are pre-approved. Students must be 5th Kyu or above to attend the training.
The training schedule is:
- 10:30 am to 11:30 am: Shodan material
- 11:30 am to 12:30 pm: Nidan material
- 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm: Lunch Break
- 1:30 pm to 2:00 pm: Discussions
- 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm: Sandan material
- 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm: Yondan material
- 4:00 pm to 4:30 pm: Demonstrations
The workshop will focus on intermediate and advanced training drills, kata and strategies taught at the Dayton Bujinkan Dojo. Please where a full do-gi and bring a notebook.
The workshop is free for active students of the Dayton Bujinkan Dojo. Register below.